How to Retire in Thailand and Double Your Income
Simplest and quickest way to get your new lifestyle from out of your head and into reality, so you can Start Your New Life Today (After all, you can't go anywhere if you don't start)...
Create a Comfortable Life in Thailand on $1200/mo. Start Now for Only $9.95
The easiest way to live comfortably on $1200/month?
Live Where $1200 Buys a Comfortable Life!
There are lots of places where $1200 goes a long way. One problem: you wouldn't want to live there.
So before you get itchy feet, think about what kind of place would attract you? Here's the list I used:
- $1200 affords a $3,000 lifestyle
- Warm weather year-round
- Happy, smiling, welcoming people
- Gentle, honest people
- Both natural and man-made beauty
- Safe, safe, safe
- A growing economy
- Opportunities to make extra money
- Fabulous food
Make a plan today. Get started for only $9.95. Detailed budgets are included in the book.
You've read tons of articles about living abroad. None of them tells you the rent for a 2-bedroom condo, the cost of a tooth filling, or dinner for two at a garden restaurant with two bottles of beer ($12, since you ask).
I do. And I show you the condo and the meal. There are photographs of everything (even me). And I give you exact medical and dental costs...from hip replacements to tooth fillings (resin fillings from a US-trained dentist: $26).
So stop reading about other people's cool lifestyles and start now: create your own lifestyle.
I give you the tools AND the information to make a decision.
For $9.95 I provide everything you need to make a decision. There is literally nowhere else you can go for this information.
Why only $9.95? Read on...
How to Retire in Thailand and Double Your Income proves that living here is practical, fun, and affordable. If I can prove that to you then you're much more likely to enroll in one of our $1500 workshops.
But you're probably not going to take a workshop without at least reading a book. The book's the first step. Once you read it you'll realize that Thailand is an affordable dream and, maybe, that the workshop might be a good investment, so...
...to entice you to take this first step and download the book, I'll also give you two free nights accommodation at our Chiang Mai hotel - there's a photo of it in the book - when you take the workshop (the workshop fee already includes 5 nights). So in addition to the nights included in your workshop you'll also receive 2 extra, free nights...just for downloading the book. A $100 hotel suite. For 2 nights. For Free.
Step back and think for second: everything is laid out for you. All you have to do is follow the guidelines in thebook for the lifestyle you want to live in Thailand. Then decide how much you want to pay for your trip.
The book tells you how to pay hundreds of dollars--instead of thousands--for your airfare, how to save more thousands on the medical and dental care you've been putting off, and it gives you 25 more ways to save money while you're here.
We've had at least three people come to our workshop who actually made a profit on their trip to Thailand this way. Their advice? "Read the book; don't rush; plan". Be patient and flexible. Delay expenses until you get to Thailand.
How to Retire in Thailand and Double Your Income will change your life. Are you ready for a change?
If you're sufficiently serious about improving your quality of life to start making changes, you will want to get this book right now and start making plans today.
I'm not trying to sell you on the idea of living in Thailand. A new life in Thailand isn't an idea that needs to be sold. It's an idea whose appeal speaks for itself.
I'm inviting you to take advantage of a one-of-a-kind bundle of resources, a collection of observations, advice, experience, budgets, and reports that, together, detail the glories and the frustrations...the benefits and the downsides...the ins and the outs of spending your time and money in this beautiful country that in so many ways embodies the "the good life."
Again: why $9.95? I'm only charging $9.95 for 2 reasons:
- $9.95 puts the report within reach of the vast majority of people. It's not too expensive even for cash-strapped retirees. I believe that $9.95 is an awesome bargain for what you get and more importantly,the TIMEyou will save.
- I make my living giving $1500 workshops to people seriously interested in living in Thailand. If you read the book there's a good chance you'll want to take the workshop. The book saves you time making your first decision. The workshop is its own bargain for the MONEY you will save.
So if you're serious about getting a new life and having a real adventure now, click the "Buy Now" button below. If you need to justify the expense, skip going out to eat once this week and it's paid for.
Amazingly comprehensive and extremely helpful. I worked out a detailed budget before I left home.
-Krisztina Perematoni, Berkeley, CA, USA.
I wish I'd read 'How to Retire in Thailand' before I started planning my retirement. I would have cashed out the day I turned 65.
-Steve Parkes, Goulburn, Australia
-Steve Parkes, Goulburn, Australia
Just get started.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MY THAI NEIGHBORHOOD
- WILL I LIKE THAILAND?
- The Secret of Life
- Forty Reasons to Live in Thailand
- THAI CULTURE
- Tolerance: Getting Along
- Good Manners
- Public Conduct
- The Royal Family
- Table Manners
- Dress and Clothing
- Touching: Personal and Bodily Space
- Expressing Emotions
- EAST MEET WEST
- Everything You Know is Wrong
- East Meets West: Practical Implications
- BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH?
- A Testimonial From Retire Abroad
- Best Thai Cities for International Retirement
- Best Resort Towns
- Best Rural 'Small Town' Cities
- THE (NOT SO) MYSTIC EAST
- Humor: The Great Cycle of Tourist Life
- REAL THAIS' LIFE
- Real Thais' Life
- Farang Life
- Personal Safety
- What if Something Goes Wrong?
- Village Girl: A True Story
- The Cost of Living in the Promised Land: Budgets
- Employment, Visas & Work Permits
- Buying Property in Thailand
- Moo Baans: Neighbors, Noise, Security, Rents
- Starting a Business in Thailand
- A Free Trip to Thailand?
- Cut Your Air Fare by 50%
- Dental Work: Procedures and Costs
- Medical Care: Procedures and Costs
- 25 Ways to Save Money in Thailand
- Learning to Cook Thai Food
- A Chef's Tale: The Charms of Chiang Mai
- Eating Together
- SEX IN THE KINGDOM
- The Golden Fly of Love
- The Image
- The Reality
- SPEAKING THAI
- Learning the Language: the Magic Word
- People's Names
- The Best Netflix Thai Movies (with Subtitles)
- Books and Courses
- GETTING AROUND
- Addresses: You Can't Get There From Here
- Transportation: Cheap Thrills
- Road Chill: Courtesy
- Advice from 10 Thai Experts
- Touring Thailand
- Volunteering: Making a Difference
- At Elephant Camp
- Elephant Care
- Volunteer Qualifications
- What Should I Pack for Thailand?
- Safety and Security
- THE DOWN SIDE
- A Terrible Secret
- Double Pricing
- Ten Common Expats' Mistakes
- Money and (Poor) Thais
- Precautions with Money & Possessions
- Thaksin Shinawatra
- Abandoned on the Thai border
- Dealing with the Police
- Illegal Drugs
APPENDIX A: GUIDES, FACTS, AND STATS
- Guide Books: Which is Best?
- A Very Brief History of Thailand
- Vital Statistics: Population, Climate, etc.
- Flora and Fauna
- Thailand Today
APPENDIX B: OFFICIAL ADVICE FOR TRAVELERS
US Department of State Advice to Travelers Abroad Australian Government Assistance for Travelers Abroad HM Government's Advice to Brits (Mostly About Jail)